Andy Staples raises some very valid questions in his article about the Big 12 and I'll give my humble opinion on all of them.
1. No I do not believe that anyone will challenge Oklahoma or Texas for the Big 12 South and conference title. These teams are both just solidly built for a deep run this season. The team that is most likely to challenge these two is Oklahoma State.
2. Yes Nebraska can be a contender again. In a weak Big 12 North, they should rise to the top this season for the division title.
3. I agree that Robert Griffin is the most exciting player now that Jeremy Maclin has gone to the NFL. There are several players better than Griffin, but none more electrifying.
4. I think Texas Tech was a one hit wonder and fully expect them to go back to their usual 8-9 wins a season and losing all the big games.
5. Missouri will have to grow up quick if they want to continue to be the leader in the Big 12 North. With Nebraska returning a very strong defense and Kansas returning a strong offense, Missouri will be hard pressed to continue it's dominance.